10/28/11

{weight loss/a sloooooooow week}

i only lost .4 pounds this week.  but i'm still happy with it.  i ate like i didn't know the meaning of the word diet last weekend.  it was fabulous.  although, if i'm being honest i still made healthy {er} choices.  we went to legal seafood and instead of getting my typical fish and chips, i got chicken, steamed broccoli and mashed potatoes.  then at not your average joe's i got a cheeseburger but instead of fries i got salad.  :)  which was really only to make me not feel bad about the three pieces of bread i had.

i still am on a work out hiatus.  this cold sucks.  it's just that lingering cough but that cough sends my asthma into a tizzy.  so yeah.  i'm gonna try some light working out today.  we'll see how it goes.  :)

love this pic.  threw it in the "shake it" app on my phone.
IMG_7321

{6.2/25...getting there}

2 comments:

  1. Emily and I are both working on this too. We are doing the lower-carb thing. And we are realizing that though we thought we had a pretty healthy diet before, we both kinda adore our carbs. It is HARD!!!!!!!! I adore your shot--Starbucks is an integral part of my life too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooohhhh, coffee, loves me some coffee: your pics look good enough to drink.

    ReplyDelete