10/20/11

{nightmare fear factory}

Nightmare Fear Factory in Niagara Falls, Canada dubs itself as the scariest haunted house.  Legend has it that that Cataract Coffin owner Abraham was crushed to death by his own coffins and then his coffin was found empty.  So yup, you guessed it, he's haunting this place now.  The website also claims that to date 112,529 people have chickened out and not gone through.  I would definitely be 112,530.  How about you?  Do you like to be scared?

The best thing about this haunted house, they take a picture of you at your most scared moment.  This in turn, is hysterical for me.  ;)  I love looking at all of these.  Here are a few of my favorites.  :)  I found all of these at their flickr page.

pic0318

pic0004

pic0002

who goes in alone??????!
pic0126

pic0020

pic0014

pic0208

pic0113

pic0024

ok. i have to stop. i could go on all day. lol. so funny. i highly suggest you check these out. :)

{disclaimer: all of these photos were taken at nightmare fear factory...none of them are mine}

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I'm crying from laughing so hard! I am SO glad they did not have this technology when I was young and wandering through haunted houses!! No way would I go now.

    ReplyDelete