4/11/13

{Throwback Thursday...Fauxlaroid Style}

I've been joining in on Throwback Thursday on Instagram and I thought it would be fun to do it here as well. I have an app called Timehop Abe. It's the one app besides FB, Twitter and Instagram that I open every single day. It gives you posts and pictures that you uploaded to a bunch of sites like FB or Twitter and shares them with you in a timeline format. 1 year ago, 2 years ago, etc.

This post has nothing to do with Timehop Abe but I do get a lot of my old #tbt pics from that app. These are fauxlaroids that I made using either Instant or Poladroid. Both of these I've talked about a lot before. But in case you aren't familiar, you can read more about them here.

DSC00050_instantDSC00106_instant

Aren't they so cute? It's sad how fast they grow up but at the same time it feels like they've been with me so much longer than they have.

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment