4/29/13

{Sunday Social...4/28}

Did you sleepwalk as a child?
I do remember sleepwalking once.  And then I remember waking up once on our couch upstairs and didn't remember getting there.  So maybe.

Did you ever try to run away or sneak out of your house?
Ummmmmmm yes.  I did try to run away once.  I made it a few miles from home when my grandmother and grandfather picked me up.  They brought me out to a fancy restaurant and bought me prime rib.  Not really a deterrent there.  Huh?  I also snuck out.  A lot.  I lived in the basement and had a door to the outside.  Not something my children will ever have.  Too bad for them.  ;)

Did you have imaginary friends?
I did not.  Although my children have.

Did you ever go toilet papering?
Nope.  Lame.

Did you ever sneak tv shows you weren't allowed to watch?
Yes.  I remember laying on the living room floor breathing heavy like I was a asleep watching Silk Stockings through one half closed eye.  




P.S.  If you're my children reading this, I lied.  ;)


Sunday Social

No comments:

Post a Comment