4/18/13

{Coffee Talk}

Hey y'all!  I've joined a blog hop over at Saol Sona with Natalie.  So much fun and so easy.  See the rules below and make sure to visit all these lovely ladie's blogs.  And don't forget to link your whole blog! 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, you remember my Coffee Talk over at my old blog 2317blog right? Remember how it was a set of questions and you answered the redundant questions every week, and linked up your answers? Well, a group of ladies and myself have decided to bring it back but with a little twist....

Introducing.......... the Coffee Talk BLOG HOP!


Remember these ladies ^^ !! This is where Coffee Talk really came from. So instead of silly questions or linking up a blog post.... just link up your WHOLE damn blog and meet some awesome bloggers!!

Meet your hosts:
Natalie @ Saol Sona
Shannon @ Gin and Bare It

Interested in co-hosting?? Would you like a permanent spot as a co-host? Email me for more details!

Rules: (and they're simple)
1. Follow your hosts via GFC/Bloglovin
2. Visit the other blogs that have linked up and say hello!
3. Grab our button!!!
4. Link up your WHOLE blog!

Want a reminder sent straight to your email??? Awesome! Subscribe here!!










2 comments:

  1. I'm following along from the Coffee Talk linkup! Me and you are like peas in a pod. I love Target, coffee, my iPhone, photography, and reading. Hellooooo twin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower! Thanks got stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete