4/7/13

{Sunday Social...Pinterest Edition}

1. What is your favorite outfit pin?

For Spring...
Spring/Summer


For summer...
summer days


2. What is your favorite food pin?

I think this Crispy Cheddar Chicken looks fab. I've made one like it but I like the idea of the crackers in this one.
The-second1
{via}

Also, I can't not give you a beautiful cupcake too. I had butterbeer when I visited Hogwarts. It's amazing.
a07645176da4d4d6a90e5c68bb1b2d5d
{via}

3. What is your favorite wedding pin?
{I have a million of these since I am engaged}

I love the look of this. I definitely would love this feel at our wedding.
tumblr_l68dckr4xm1qbcenbo1_500
{via}

Also, I definitely want a bouquet made of either broaches or buttons. I love the idea. This one is gorgeous! I also love her dress!
unique_bridal_boquets3
{via}

4. What is your favorite DIY/craft pin?

This is the first thing I made off of Pinterest. It's a great tutorial and works very well.
531-400400
{via}

I will definitely be collecting maps next time we visit so I can make this.
Park-Map-Art
{via}


5. What is your favorite quote/verse/lyric pin?

Apparently I don't pin a lot of these but I love this one.  ;)
516ddce04f1d217ebaa21660b06641a6
{couldn't find original source. if you know where it comes from, please let me know}

6. Share one more random pin you love.

Since we are house hunting, I would love a swing like this in our yard.
b22c095a6b4beda9346a4797f0e06e15
{via}


And a hot air balloon festival is on my life list.
3778521713_1ff1fbf21d_z
{via}

Sunday Social

5 comments:

  1. I did a brooch bouquet! Check out my wedding board:
    www.pinterest.com/krystalsb

    ReplyDelete
  2. eeeek that chicken looks so good! i`m so hungry! haha (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. That swing is just pure awesome!!! I want one of those now!! Stopping by from Sunday Social! Hated on the Playground

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the chevron skirt! And that quote is perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of these pins! The first outfit, the swing, and the quote. Those have to be my fav of your favs :)

    Do you have pinnable posts? Join Pin It Tuesdays, the Pinterest inspired blog hop (I'm a co-host). Every week we pick 5 of the most clicked entries and feature them in our post and on our Pinterest board! It is open till Friday.
    http://busyhousebigheart.com/pin-it-tuesdays-4-a-pinnable-post-link-up/

    ReplyDelete