11/11/12

{sunday social...all about thanksgiving}

Favorite Thanksgiving Memory?
i have a lot of thanksgiving memories.  it's my second favorite holiday.  i can tell you my least favorite....having to be at work at midnight last year.  boo.

Favorite Thanksgiving Food?
this is not going to be a one food answer. 
the turkey.  especially the skin.
sweet potato casserole
green bean casserole
christine's pecan pie

What is a Thanksgiving Tradition you and your family have?
when i was younger, it was watching the parade and eating banana bread and other easy breakfast foods.  i hope to get the kids into it this year.

Show us a favorite Thanksgiving picture(or 5) from years past..
i'm gonna share a link cause i'm lazy.
{our family photo from last year}

What are you most looking forward to about this Thanksgiving?
figuring out what our plans are going to be as soon as target releases their hours and then of course enjoying good food with good people before i have to go to bed.  lol

Sunday Social

NaBloPoMo November 2012

3 comments:

  1. yum, thanksgiving. It's such a great holiday! love your answers :)

    xoxo, Amy

    I'm hosting my 1000th post party, love for you to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful family pics!

    I love turkey skin too. My husband thinks it's nasty. Oh well, more for me. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your answers and your pics! It kinda makes me want to think of what I'll be baking for my family and friends on Thanksgiving :)
    Your family and your pics are beautiful!

    I think I may go ahead and try this link up ;)

    xoxo
    Andie's Traveling Pants

    ReplyDelete