11/3/12

{insta-friday...errrrr....saturday....11/3}

happy insta-whatever day!  :)  i'm a little behind this week.  but i have tons of crap to share with y'all.
here are some books cause i haven't shared in a while.  have you read any of these?  and yes, all judged by their cover.  that's what i do.
UntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitled

and this.  i actually want to read this.  don't think less of me.  i love me some kardashians.  some love teen mom or honey boo boo.  me, kardashians.
Untitled

a fun cannon ball game at will's b-day party...
Untitled

my minnie mouse mani and then lisa and i as disney tourists.  :)
UntitledUntitled

i love love love this dress.  i think i may have to base our christmas card photo outfits off of it.
Untitled

during hurricane sandy.  we didn't get hit that hard up here in MA.  but hard enough for some wind and a boat to get beached.
UntitledUntitled

lisa made me some amazing food this weekend.  she rocks.
UntitledUntitled

first holiday cup of the season with an eggnog gingerbread latte in it. 
HipstaPrint

spencers.  god i love spencers.  we had a team building outing at the providence place mall this week and i ran across these beauties.
HipstaPrintHipstaPrintHipstaPrintHipstaPrint

after the outing {which was a scavenger hunt, btw} we went to fire and ice.
HipstaPrint

the school does an annual clothes donation drive.  they may have needed a bigger bucket after i dropped our stuff off.
HipstaPrint

lisa and i volunteered at izz's school this week.  so much fun!  i forgot how much i loved it.  it's been a while.
HipstaPrintUntitled

when my kids play together, they rock it.  and ian was star of the day last week. 
UntitledUntitled

and donettes.  damn donettes.  i just can't quit them.
HipstaPrint

life rearranged

NaBloPoMo_Hero

1 comment:

  1. Hey sweetness, you've been busy. Sorry I've been uber quiet... my little Pickle, Dominic, has been so sick and ended up with pneumonia. Anyway, I love your Insta posts and always read them even if I don't write. Some of those book covers look pretty inviting... I'll have to check out the It's Hard not to Hate You one. Your Disney trip sounds awesome, you and Lisa are so lucky to have each other. I'm glad the hurricane didn't affect you that badly. That was some scary stuff.

    ReplyDelete