9/29/11

{national coffee day}

also known as....the best day of the year!  i have a serious coffee addiction.  both consumption and photographical.  {is that a word????}  here are some of my favorite coffee {starbucks really} related shots.  :)

{Pretty}

{Texturized}{The Bux}



New York

New YorkNew York

New York

From the drive-thruChocolate Cupcake.

What I see when I fill my addiction.



Doesn't even need a title.  36 (365)

My alter ego.  17 (365)

What makes me oh so happy.... 13 (365)

Kickin' it old school.

More barista.

The barista.Smile

For the love of....

{View from Below}{View from Above}

Hmmmmm 40 (365)

Yummy Donuty Goodness.

For Darren!

For AMY!

Mmmmm caramel.

At the Bucks.

Whole, Nonfat or Soy?

{by the dashboard light}

Dulce de Leche filled scone....{morning bun}

I'd be sooooo jealous!  54 (365)It's like a beacon calling me home.  55 (365)

YOU'VE GOT MAIL!

IMG_2097

day 4........green

My love.

sorry about all of that. i just couldn't decide so i chose the first five hundred i could find. and this was my myspace header at one time. remember myspace? yeah. me either. ;)
Possibly my next MySpace header.  ;)

6 comments:

  1. Wow, that must of been torture for you to get all those shots!!!! I LOVE these, all of them!!! Great job! You must have had a BLAST :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are SO cool! Makes me want to run back out and get another iced grande non fat chai. :) And thanks for adding my new food blog to your reader!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are beautiful shots!! I am not a coffee drinker, but that cupcake looks scrumptious!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your processing is SPOT ON! amazing! i especially love the heart one :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love! Holy craving Starbucks now. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my god, I love these photos, Angela! Your creativity with composition is very inspiring and I love your processing. I <3 Starbucks and I'm currently addicted to the Salted Caramel Mocha Frap... divine!

    ReplyDelete