9/28/11

{11,12,13,14/30....yeah i suck}

so i *may* be a bit behind. whatevs. :)

11/30....something blue.
this is one of lisa's sweatshirts. it's also my favorite. it's soft and cuddly. i love to wear it when she's not around. don't tell her though. ;)

IMG_2161

12/30...sunset
i took this last night. lisa and i went for a walk. :) we are lucky to live in such a beautiful town. we'd be luckier if i could take a decent sunset picture.

IMG_2146

13/30...yourself with 13 things.
this is me, a picture of lisa, a picture of the kids, my little camera wallet, my two inhalers, my iphone of course, my favorite chapstick, my sunglasses, my favorite necklace, the book i'm reading, the perfume i'm wearing, a keurig coffee pod and my film camera.

IMG_2132sharp

14/30...eyes.
these are chloe's eyes. i had a hard time choosing. but not really. i love chloe's eyes. especially her left one. it has the most perfect spot of brown in it. :)

IMG_2152

i'm still behind. oh well. i will try to catch up this weekend. going to a beautiful baby boy's first birthday tomorrow. :)


here is the list of people doing the challenge too. check them out. leave them some love. :)

4 comments:

  1. I love all of these!! Beautiful sunset. Love your 13 things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh ... that sunset shot is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who cares if you are late...it's all good.
    Love the sunset one the most. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming :). Love your shots!!!

    ReplyDelete