1/26/13

{she gets me every time}

this one.  she gets me every. single. time.  she's feisty.  she's annoying.  she's stubborn.  she's also lovable.  she's adorable.  she's perfect in every way.  the lens on my camera was was foggy this day.  i'm not entirely sure why but i loved the look of it.

IMG_8398-2

IMG_8399-2

IMG_8400-2

IMG_8401-2

i'm really enjoying our alone time while the other kids are at school.  she goes to school for a little while during the day and then comes home and we have lunch and quiet time.  i know it won't be much longer until she doesn't nap anymore and doesn't use the pacifier.

IMG_8405-2

IMG_8404-2

who am i kidding with the pacifier though?  lol.  if she has her way which she often does} that thing will be going to college with her!  lol!

2 comments:

  1. I love all of these. Perfection. She's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love your processing on these. What presets are you using these days?

    ReplyDelete