8/15/12

{8-15-2012}

IMG_3013_instant

pretty huh?  who doesn't love a little christmas tree bokeh?????

guys, y'all need to check out my friend misti's blog.  it's amazing.  she rocks.  i just helped her makeover her blog.  i was honored and thrilled when she asked for my help.  i designed everything on my blog myself but never really thought it was anything special.  apparently she liked it.  so go show her some love!  hopefully she'll guest blog over here for me someday.


mistibadge

August Break 2012 

4 comments:

  1. I look forward to checking it out! Sorry to be so Mia. Been OOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did I miss this!! I love you, you rock. You made me blush.
    I would love to guest post here, no idea what I would write about though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you could write about anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anything at all! :)

      Delete