8/10/12

{insta-friday...coffee date....8-10-2012}

i hope y'all had a great week! :)  we had a good week.  super duper busy.  lisa and i helped plan a huge National Night Out which happened on tuesday.  i love the event but i'm so glad it's over for this year.  we had birthday parties to go to and ikea runs to be had.  busy was kind of an understatement.

me and my babe.
IMG_3166

love these three songs
IMG_3169IMG_3202IMG_3171


the bigger kids and i went to ikea last weekend.
IMG_3192

bay was a good sport for me.
IMG_3195

the kids loved all the bedrooms.
IMG_3212

lunch!
IMG_3226

i made a new iPhone case.
IMG_3209

we had national night out.  so much fun!
IMG_3204

i uploaded dslr pics from flickr into my vscocam app.  love.
IMG_3278

IMG_3279

the one on the left is not my pic.  pic of a pic.  and my girl at the library.  :)
IMG_3318IMG_3330

my baby doll.  this was her first trip to the library.
IMG_3331IMG_3334

and finally, my vlog for the week.  :)  i'm linking up with {alissa}  p.s. how do you get it so that your thumbnail is cute and not awkward??



life rearranged

2 comments:

  1. I love that your vlogging! I almost made one once, but never finished it. I hate seeing myself on video! I have been struggling with my weight for 10 years. Weight watchers, south beach, paleo, and YES it is SO much harder the older we get! Already being on a restricted diet because of the crohn's/celiac doesn't help either. I'm trying to clean it up and just eat healthier and I have to get back to exercising regularly again. I keep thinking I should count calories again but that just makes me insane. I also can't keep a scale in the house at all, I turn into a mad woman. It practically turns into a disorder. But nothing fits, I feel awful, and I have to get this extra weight off. I'd love to be a support system for each other!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks jen! it is hard. so so so hard and to add in your restricted diet just must make it even harder. i've never counted calories. i just don't think i have it in me. let's do it! let's support each other. :)

      Delete