4/10/12

{adventures in film...roll 3...i don't remember}

how awful am i?  i don't even remember what film this is.  AND, the whole time i was shooting it, i kept thinking it was a bw film.  oops.  anyways, here are some faves from the roll.  :)

isn't she pretty? :)

00000001

00000003

so freakin' pretty. :)
00000004

00000005

those eyes. omg.
00000012

00000013

shot the next two thinking it was bw film. those balloons, are from february 2. for real life.
00000027

00000036

do you shoot film at all?  i've had a roll in my camera constantly for about 6 months now.  this is the third roll i've developed.  i love it.  :)

7 comments:

  1. I love the skyline picture! Where is that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Katie it was from when we went to atlantic city. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have a film camera.... I've been wanting one.... and I REALLY REALLY want a Holga camera BAD!!!

    http://www.adorama.com/CZHNTWZ.html

    some examples: http://www.photographyblogger.net/holga-camera-photography/

    ReplyDelete
  4. @shannon i want a holga too! my film camera is just an old canon rebel that i bought about 10 years ago or so.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a Rebel but when I'm not shooting digital I usually play around with my Polaroid. My brother found an old Nikon that has a fish-eye lens. I'm looking forward to playing with that next time I visit home.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous shots. I thought that was AC! Great picture there. And of course the family shots are adorable, as well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @laurie...i just got the new cheapo polaroid and i love it beyond words.

    @andrea...thanks chickie!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete