8/8/11

audio books

i love the idea of audio books. i LOVE to read but it takes me forever to get through a book now-a-days. so recently i've started downloading audiobooks to my ipod and i listen to them at work instead of the same 4,000 songs over and over. here are two i've enjoyed recently. :)

i just finished this gem by Sophie Kinsella.  it's the last in a series.  a wonderful series....read it.  now!



today i just started this beauty by Jennifer Weiner.  it's good so far.  she's one of my favorite authors.  she also wrote the new comedy tv show State of Georgia.


i had downloaded a bunch of audio books but due to a recent unfortunate crashing of my pc, lost them all.  i was most looking forward to reading THIS ONE!  Ree is just fab.  Down to earth and fabulous.  Her blog is just plain awesomesauce.  :)

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to have more time to read. I am writing these books down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good idea. I drive a lot for work and it can be so dull listening to the same songs over and over again. I am going to take a leaf out of your book!

    ReplyDelete