3/30/13

{insta-saturday}

i should just plan to get this post done every saturday.  then i won't feel foolish posting insta-friday on saturday.  oh well.

my barista loves me.  :)
IMG_7952

anyone else super duper excited for girl meets world the boy meets world spin off?  yeah, me too!
IMG_7965

i've been loving my macro lens for the iphone.  these are cute fake flowers from target.
IMG_8012

i wore my red on monday.
IMG_8028

mmmmmmmmmmm. hazelnut macchiato.
IMG_8030

our girl was sick this week.  they tried to clean out her ears to see if they were infected.  they were unsuccessful so we're working on it at home.
IMG_8043

mmmmmmm chobani flips.
IMG_8064

practicing floating during swim class.
Practicing floating.  :)

my audience while taking deep breaths for the doctor.
This was my audience while at the doctor today.

ian got his b-ball trophy at his banquet last night.
This kid just got his b-ball trophy.  :)

love this kid.
Me and my boy.  Xoxo

zeppolis. mmmmmmmm.  not diet food.  oooooops.
Mmmmmm zeppoli.  #olivegarden #whatdiet #quintessentialfatgirllikesdonuts

1 comment:

  1. love seeing your week in insta-pics! Hope the little one is better now :)

    ReplyDelete