3/23/13

{insta-friday....on saturday....again}

i just don't know what my problem is lately.  i just can't seem to get my insta-friday posts up on friday.  oh well.  here is our week.  and there is a new vlog down there.  ;)

lisa and i went skiing with some friends a few weekends ago.  i didn't ski.  ;)
Untitled

he loves her so.  and he's such a great big brother.  he was trying to keep her warm after swim. 
Untitled

ian at basketball practice. 
Untitled

isn't she beautiful???
Untitled

green pancakes for st. patty's day.
Untitled

lisa and i went to the movies this week.  i can't wait for MU to come out.  and their bathroom always creeps me out...
UntitledUntitled

we saw identity thief.  very good.  very funny.
Untitled

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Untitled

both of these grabbed my attention.  anyone read them??
UntitledUntitled

my babe at the ER.  thought she may have broken her foot.
Untitled

she did not but she loved all the attention.  ;)
UntitledUntitled

my barista loves me.  :)
Untitled


i'm also linking up with alissa for her coffee date link up.  :)


life rearranged

No comments:

Post a Comment