7/28/12

{onion rings, french fries and cold stone creamery}

my kind of day.  :)  a few weeks ago lisa was taking bay and conner out deep sea fishing.  i decided we'd all head to plymouth and have lunch and then i would go visit my mom while they were fishing.  on the way home, the littles and i grabbed ice cream.


we went to the cabby shack. it was my very first time. i can't believe it took me so long to go there.

god bless you!IMG_6498sharp

his lashes kill me.  still.
IMG_6500

her birthmark is getting more noticeable with the summer sun.
IMG_6503sharp

IMG_6507IMG_6501sharp

IMG_6509

these were amazing.
IMG_6511

i surprised ian with a ketchup smiley face on his plate.  :)
IMG_6512

two pretty girls.
IMG_6508

IMG_6513IMG_6514

IMG_6517

IMG_6520

one of my most favorite pics ever ever ever.  my mom and my baby.  :)
IMG_6550sharp

IMG_6553sharp

chloe got watermelon sherbet with gummy bears, white chocolate chips and marshmallows.
IMG_6554

isobel got raspberry yogurt with gummy bears and marshmallows.
IMG_6555

ian got watermelon sherbet with oreos, gummy bears and marshmallows.
IMG_6557

their choices were all yuck.  i got a coffee ice cream sundae thing in a chocolate dipped waffle cone bowl.  :)
IMG_6558

IMG_6563

IMG_6559

i found some yummy light next to the ice cream parlor.
IMG_6567

IMG_6569sharpIMG_6568

it was a perfect summer day.  :)


HFM_SBL-blog-badge_250x250_blue


2 comments:

  1. That waffle bowl...oh my. Perhaps I should have one for lunch :) Thanks for stopping by! What a beautiful family you have! And you know...the "coffee trucks" get me every time. In my mind...filled with caffeinated goodness :) So glad you don't think I'm crazy for the pumpkin/Christmas already! ha! Sometimes...just makes the night a little comfier :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was delicious! and no. not crazy at all. i can't wait for pumpkin spice and gingerbread lattes. the leaves falling. it's my fave by far. :)

      Delete