9/21/12

{insta-friday...9/21}

i'm a mess this week.  i barely have any photos even though it's been two weeks since i've done an instafriday.  i updated my iPhone software.  iOS 6.  boo.  that's all i have to say.  first i had problems with email and a push notification error.  also, it broke my twitter.  so i did some research and what i heard is that i have to restore.  so restore i did.

AND, then i lost all my contacts and all my photos and you know what, probably my notes although i didn't check them.  so it's in the middle of restoring again right now.  and i'm gonna be very very mad if i lose all my photos.  you have no idea.

fingers crossed.....

Evening walk. #latergramLate night walk #latergram

ok....hours later i think i fixed it. i had to go back to a backup from much earlier in the month but i have all my stuff back. most of it anyways. phewwwww.

we went apple picking last weekend.  it was tons of fun.
IMG_4030

the cousins.
IMG_4032

IMG_4034

IMG_4036

we went on a hayride too.
IMG_4050

this is my edited version.  i used my vscocamm app.
IMG_4058

cutest little faux bun ever.
IMG_4077

my newest target dog.  he's a moose!!!!!
IMG_4079

isobel made her "me" doll.  how cute is this???
IMG_4081

TOTALLY POSTED THE WRONG VLOG. I WILL FIX IT LATER. :)
life rearranged


2 comments: