9/18/12

{nail polish swap reveal}

so i participated in a nail polish swap over at {lalalists} recently.  it was a ton of fun.  everyone that signed up got linked up with another blogger and we all swapped two polishes.  i was linked up with jamie over at {the blue hour}

the rules:  buy two polishes for your swap partner.  send em off.  enjoy what you get back.  the only "rule" i had for jamie is that they be pretty.  :)

i got.....

call me gwen-ever by opi                          love bug by sally hansen
call-me-gwen-ever-opi-nail-polishyhst-29523360387793_2226_2685945005

i tried call me gwen-ever first.  sorry for the crappy pic and crappy manicure lol.  i do love it.  it's by opi so it goes on smooth even for me.  and the color is so pretty.  it's orange but more coral than orange if that makes sense. 
Untitled

my girls love the pink and i can't wait to have girls day manicures with them.  thanks jamie!!!!

Untitled

lala Lists

8 comments:

  1. That is so cool! I wish I had known about it, I am obsessed with nail polish and nail art, can't get enough of it. Those colours look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! The orange is perfect for autumn (and UT fans :D).

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you like the polishes!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cute idea! i want to swap polish with you ;)

    ReplyDelete