7/14/11

Zoo Time...and I don't mean the everyday zoo at my house :)

lisa and i recently brought the kids to the zoo. and by recently i mean like a month and half ago...i'm slow on the uptake lately. here are some pics from our day. :)


the first thing we saw were the ostriches. they were huge!


izzy and ian weren't that interested...lol.


here is a comparison to see just how big they were. :)


i wish i had had myself, lisa and izz get in this...it would have been awesomesauce!






my boy let me take a nice pic of him. :)


they were pretty close to that lion huh?!


my loves.


everyone loved the camel.


a rare photo with me in it.


so cute!


and lastly, a mommy gorilla with a little surprise hidden down there. I'll have a whole blog entry just for them later on. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment