2/17/12

{insta-friday...2/17}

i've really been slacking on the iPhone pics....at least for me. here are some highlights from my week. :)

lisa and i met up with a friend for brunch last weekend. we went to fire and ice. yummy!
IMG_9845

boo!
IMG_9851

i made the kids cupcakes as part of valentine's dinner.
IMG_9868

sunroofs are amazing and make the world a bit brighter.
IMG_9882

me!!!!!!!!!! i had a funeral to go to yesterday for a very sweet man. he will be greatly missed.
IMG_9883

izz's family portrait. in case you can't read the names, across they read mommy, bailey, isobel, chloe, mama and ian.
IMG_9894

here she is with a self portrait.
IMG_9888

and finally, ian. on the way home today he was telling me he was hot. i turned back and found this. awesome.
IMG_9900

life rearranged

1 comment:

  1. Happy Friday :) Those cupcakes look wonderful. Bet your kids really enjoyed them. Sorry you lost a friend. I agree about the sun roofs. I miss mine in my old car. I also have one in the bathroom and I LOVE it! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete