2/20/12

{10 on 10 : 2/2012}

i did take these on the 10th but haven't posted them yet.  here you go, 10 glimpses into my day.  :)

it was a rather normal day for us. all around. chloe woke up to 3 dollars from the tooth fairy. she promptly told me that the tooth fairy only brings two dollars. i told her that she must have gotten the extra for being so brave the night before.
IMG_4171sharp

she, is not impressed.
IMG_4173sharp

IMG_4176sharp

he kills me with his cuteness.
IMG_4175sharp

it was chilly on this morning.
frost

she likes going up the stairs but is afraid to go down. and yes, we went out in her feety pajamas...don't judge.
IMG_4184sharp

some of my shots from my new polaroid camera. i loooooooooove it.
IMG_4202sharp

izz

woo woo!
IMG_4210sharp

i don't really hit her. promise. ;)
IMG_4211sharp

2 comments:

  1. Oh how I've missed you, Angela! I've been under a rock this last week and I've so appreciated your blog visits, thank you. These photos are exquisite! Your son, his eyes, oh my!!! The tooth fairy visit made for a gorgeous smiling photo and the Polaroids are so cute! I love the one of your littlest (I think?) reading... great focus there. And I think everyone should go out in footy pajamas... they are so comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these...as usual! That kiwi shot! And tell me more about your polaroid! Although the last thing I need is another camera! I agree with Holly: I'm totally pro-footy pajama! Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog on Monday. xo

    ReplyDelete