11/7/13

{That One Where my Baby Boy Went and Grew Up On Me}

Bailey went to his first school dance a couple of weeks ago. Homecoming! He did not have a date {thank god} and just went with friends. He looked so very handsome, don't you think?
IMG_4643

IMG_4644

Thank god Lisa knows how to tie a tie cause I have NO clue. How cute are these pics of them???
IMG_4649

IMG_4653

IMG_4655

IMG_4658

IMG_4668

He's such a good sport but when I told him he was all done with pictures, he literally ran away from me. I guess I don't really blame him.
IMG_4672

Little did he know there would be another round of pics when Conner, Jess and John came to pick him up.
IMG_4675

Poor kids had three of us snapping pics of them.
IMG_4680

Then everyone had to get in on the pics. Isn't Izz totes adorbs? ;)
IMG_4684

Me and my baby boy. Sniff. Sniff. Tear. Tear.
My boy is so big!  He's going to his first homecoming.

NaBloPoMo November 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment