7/19/14

{Snuggle Wuggles}

Our babe is going to be five next month.  Does that mean she's not quite a babe anymore??  As we were cuddling this morning, or snuggle wuggles as we've started calling it, it hit me.  "It" being the fact that she won't want to cuddle with me soon.  She's growing up.  Sure the other kids still snuggle with me but it's not a daily need like it is for her.  Soon she won't be small enough to curl up on me.  She won't be able to sit on my lap when I'm at the computer and rest her chin on my shoulder to watch TV.  She'll just physically be too big.  Soon she won't want to pretend that she's my baby kitty and that I'm her mommy kitty.  She won't nuzzle my face with her cheek and Meow.  My heart breaks for that day but at the same time, I'm excited to see the big girl that she's becoming.

For now, I'm going to snuggle wuggle as much as I can.


IMG_7359

IMG_7361

{Thank you to Ian Matthew for getting these great shots for me that were taken on Mother's Day while we snuggle wiggled.}

{This post was typed up months ago….oops.}

No comments:

Post a Comment