7/18/14

Insta-Friday (7/18/14}

It seems like once every couple of month I post what we've been doing lately with a few Instagram pics.  But you know what?  That's all I've got right now.  So here's what we've been doing lately.

#dailystatuepose started last summer.  I believe.  Every time we leave the house they stop and "pose" for me.  It's epically perfect.
#dailystatuepose

Chloe and my handsome nephew at our Fourth of July celebration.
#happy4th but really the 5th. #latergram

Xoxoxoxoxoxoxo.
upload

I've been slowly trying to get back into working on my fitness.  I'm blessed that we live in such a gorgeous area.
It was a beautiful morning for a walk. #quintessentialfatgirl
#dailystatuepose with a side of oatmeal {oh and notice the finger point}
Yeah she's rocking a bowl of oatmeal.  #dailystatuepose

I cooked on the grill by myself for the first time recently.  This is HUGE for me.
I grilled last night.  I'm 34.  It was the first time I'd ever done it on my own.  #latergram

#dailystatuepose
#latergram #dailystatuepose

I finally have my gold card from Starbucks.  I can't believe I'm just doing this.  Free stuff?  Yes please!
My @Starbucks gold card came today!   Happy dance!

BEST shirt ever.  Totally got it.  ;)
Best shirt ever.  #target

We did starts and stripes for the kids toes on the Fourth.
Red white and blue toes for the Fourth. #latergram

#dailystatuepose with a side of popcorn.
On our way to the movies. #dailystatuepose

This is amazing. Go get it.  Now.
This is amazing.  #archerfarms #targetnerd #target

Angela!
#shareacoke #coke #angela@

My babes snuggling.
My babes cuddling and watching a movie. Xoxo

This kid got a hair cut for the summer.  He looks so big!
Before and after summer haircut.

life rearranged

1 comment: