2/9/14

{Hearts}

Lisa started something great this past Christmas. I'm not even sure she knows that it was her doing or not. She put up a ton of the kids old art work from previous Christmas seasons. It made the house look so homey. After it was taken down, I was kind of sad. Then her birthday came and while she was out, the kids and I made a bunch of balloons out of construction paper to decorate for her.

The other night the kids and I made valentines to hang up. It was a ton of fun. Then on Friday while they were at school, I hung them all up. I can't wait for them to come home and see them.

Here's a peak into our home made valentine's decorations....
{The hearts hanging on the window are from Target last year. The heart hanging on the door, Target this year. The calendar is from the Dollar Spot at Target this year}

IMG_6088

IMG_6085

IMG_6090

IMG_6091

IMG_6097

IMG_6098

IMG_6099

IMG_6089

IMG_6086

No comments:

Post a Comment