2/4/14

{Hair}

I have a love/hate relationship with my hair. I'm one of those girls that will cut it all off and then let it grow out again just to go and chop it off. Well the last time I cut it short, two years or so ago, I HATED it. I swore that I wouldn't ever cut it short again.

No heat curls and lip gloss.  It must be date night.

I love my long hair and being able to do "not heat curls"? Perfection. Then I posted a TBT pic of my short hair...

My love and I in disney two years ago.  We'll be back soon.  Also, this pic *almost* makes me want to cut my hair.  #tbt

My caption said that this pic *almost* makes me want to cut my hair again. And that folks, is all it took. I posted that TBT pic on well, Thursday.

And then posted this Friday night...

Oh hey, I went and chopped all my hair off.

Ha! The good news, so far I love it. The bad news, all my pink is gone and I can't do "no heat curls" anymore. Oh well. The pink will be back at some point this week and all will be right with the world again. :)

Untitled

Do you love your hair? Hate it? Love/Hate it?

4 comments:

  1. I love it! I think it's good to get a fresh new look. When my hair was that length I still did no heat curls by putting a headband around my head, on top of my hair, and wrapping my hair around it. It's a messy wavy curl. You look great with short hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know how I feel about my hair. ;) I am working on a blog entry about it - hence the big beauty queen hair Instagram pic today. I am envious of your no-heat curls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I too am a cut and grow and cut and grow girl. This new do will be perfect once it starts to get warmer. I for one always chop my hair in the spring. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your hair both long and short! I chopped off 8 inches of mine just before Christmas and I LOVE it! Much less tie to fix and better suits my personality. Ive had many ppl s it makes me look MUCH younger so I'll take it!

    ReplyDelete