10/6/13

We went to Disney!

I haven't blogged in forever. I've missed it, I just haven't done it. I think I got out of the groove and just couldn't get back. Where's Stella when you need her? But I hope I have a way to find my own groove. I have about a million billion Disney pics to share with y'all.

We surprised the kids again. I did record the surprises but they aren't nearly as exciting as last time's surprise. lol. I don't have them accessible right now though so you'll have to wait for that.

We told Bay first.  We figured he's 14 and he'll probably want to pack for himself.  So we had him come to our house right after school on Wednesday.  He didn't however and I had to chase him down before he got to his dad's.  He was very very grumpy and angry.  He did not want to come help Lisa with dump runs.  Our facade.  lol.  So we presented him with this list.


IMG_3517

So of course he read the very first line, put the list down and went into his room to clean his closet. We had to pull him back and make him read the rest. He got to the Disney line, giggled, read the rest and then said, "My ipod is at Dad's house". Typical 14 year old.

IMG_3518

He was very excited about being able to help surprise the kids the next morning. And he did a great job! I'm so excited to share the rest of our trip with you! It was one of the best so far.

For now, some cute kids really excited on the way to the airport. Well 3/4 of them at least. ;)

IMG_3523

2 comments: