10/24/13

{From the airport to the hotel}

The last trip Lisa and I took without the kids, we tried the Magical Express for the first time.  It was an awesome experience and FREE!  So free wins.  The kids loved hanging out on the bus and this way we didn't need to rent a car just to get to our resort and back.

Untitled

The Magical Express is a very fancy bus.  :)
UntitledUntitled

Untitled

I loved the way the sun was peeking out from behind the clouds here.
Untitled

While Lisa and I were getting us all checked in, Christine brought the littles to the playground.  I'm not sure where Bailey and Chloe were.  Off exploring I'm sure.  This it the first of a few times that my camera fell victim to the changing of climates in FL.  But I didn't hate it ever.  I love the look of the hazy fogginess.
IMG_3535

IMG_3536

IMG_3537

IMG_3540

The kids got a big kick out of the Mickey towels.  Who wouldn't?
IMG_3541

Our room.  Obviously.  We stayed at Port Orleans French Quarter.  It's one of our favorite resorts for many reasons.  A couple being it's quite romantic and also it's one of the smallest resorts on property.  Who wants to walk around in the park all day and then have to come "home" and walk a mile to the pool or the food?  Not this chick.
IMG_3543

We had adjoining rooms.  Christine took the boys and we took the girls.
IMG_3544

IMG_3545

Beignets!!!!!!  Need I say more?  This would be one of those other reasons for staying here.  ;)
IMG_3546

IMG_3548

The beignet ladies are always very nice.
Untitled

Bailey got to stay up a bit and hang outside with us.  He loved the beignets as much as we did.
Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment