5/18/13

{Our week Instantly}

I did a lot of this these past couple of weeks.  A lot of it.  I just can't get enough sleep.  Especially in the middle of the day.  I hit a brick wall mid morning-early afternoon and if I'm not home to nap, it just sucks. 

UntitledUntitled

I got a new maxi skirt.  I love the colors and the lines.
Untitled

On Mother's Day we just relaxed at home.  We made a big breakfast and then later on in the day we went to visit my mom who happened to be at my sister's so the kids got cousin time in.  :)
Untitled

Lilacs are my all time favorite flower.  Earlier in the week I had to walk over to John's to get the kids because they were paving our road.  I snagged a few lilacs on the way.
Untitled

Lisa and I went out to breakfast on Wednesday.  This tattoo sat behind her.  Only at IHOP huh?
Untitled

I felt bad pretending to take a pic of her just to get that guy's tattoos so I took a real one of my pretty lady.  I'm not sure she has any clue that I took it.  She's reading a book on D.C. cause we're going in a few weeks.  Any suggestions of must dos or must sees???!
Untitled

Jen got me a new Alex and Ani bracelet while I was in the hospital.  I'm up to 11 now.  :)
UntitledUntitled

Wednesday night was my first day back at work.  I got an awful migraine half way through the night.  These babies saved me.  They've since come home with me cause they're bigger and darker than my old ones so I'm hoping they'll help in the headache department.
Untitled

We had a work outing this week.  We went to the Lanes in Mashpee.  It was fun.  It was a lot like High Rollers at Foxwoods but not quite as fancy. 
UntitledUntitled

Untitled

I had to bust out my macro iPhone lens and get some shots of the lilacs.  So pretty!
UntitledUntitled

The kids watching the road being paved.  They were in awe of the big trucks.
Untitled

This is from a few week's ago before I got sick.  Isn't she a doll?  And yes, this is the Target bathroom.  lol.
Untitled



life rearranged



No comments:

Post a Comment