4/19/16

{Wedding Inspiration...Lilac}

I've always wanted a Fall wedding. Fall is my favorite season and the leaves and all the Fall things are just magical. So when Lisa and I started planning our wedding it was obvious that we would get married in the Fall. Duh. Until Spring when the Lilacs bloomed....

Me: Lisa can we get married in the Spring? I want ALL THE LILACS at the wedding. It will be perfect.

Lisa: But we decided on Fall.  Our honeymoon is in the Fall.

Me: But the LILACS! I don't even have to buy them. I can just drive around the day before the wedding and cut them all down.

Truly this was a silly conversation. (And I'm paraphrasing here, of course.) We are meant to get married in the Fall. If only for the Epcot Food & Wine Festival. I mean, come on. That didn't stop me from pinning away all the lilac things. Here are a few of the pins that I loved so much.

I mean, come on! Look at this bouquet!
polkadotbride

Look at how pretty they are as a table setting.
divineweddings

Rustic lilac? Yes please!
yourcozyhome

This cake is absolutely perfectly gorgeous in every way. If we were having a cake I would still go with this as our main color is still purpleish.
9192667a408c6c09a299f235b49e2e2e

A couple of more cute ways to incorporate them.
8cf86652987f976fb15c1138f5f3f19b

All of these pics are from my Pinterest board titled "I do Lilacs" if you are interested in knowing where the pics came from.

Follow Angela's board I do Lilacs on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment