3/18/16

{changes}

There are so many new things going on in my life right now. I feel like being back in school {1st semester!} and wedding planning {6 months. 19 days.} make it seem like a whole new start. Maybe it's the flowers poppin' outside but I feel light and fresh. Well, not light as I need to lose weight but that's another post for another day.

I changed the name of the blog from Please Mommy, no More Daddies to Tales from the Quintessential Fat Girl. TFTQFG has always been the tag line so it's not new, per say. I also feel like the new title will have more to do with the blog going forward. I really have been a crappy blogger lately and I want to get back into it while focusing on wedding planning and my weight loss journey. So there you have it. It's all about change and change is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment