5/24/16

{Semester One & Other Life Things}

My first college Semester is over. Is it weird that I'm really sad about it? I knew that I would enjoy school but I had no idea just how much I would enjoy it.

I finished my Medical Terminology class with a 98.65. I literally got three questions wrong all semester. WHAT? I also got an A in my Computer Software class and I passed the Typing class that I tested out of. I finished Semester 1 with a 4.0 gpa.

Whoop Whoop!

Untitled

I am officially one month in with WW and I am down 10.7 pounds....
Untitled

This kid had a baby tooth pulled. The adult tooth was growing in and the baby tooth was just holding on for dear life... He also had baby chicks hatch in his class last week!
UntitledUntitled

So much weeding was down this weekend. Please don't tell me if these aren't weeds. They're gone either way. Ha!
Untitled

Snap chat fun! The kids love playing with the snapchat filters.
UntitledUntitled

The oldest turned 11 this week and got a cell phone. She was very excited. As we were when the very next school day she took the wrong bus home and was able to communicate with us.
Untitled

How stinking cute is this teapot dress? It's from Kohls and is part of the Lauren Conrad Alice in Wonderland line. Unfortunately (or fortunately for my pockets)they did not have my size.
Untitled




2 comments:

  1. i want the dress!!!!!!! we are going to disney and universal next april, i would love you guys to help plan the days we have in Orlando.

    i want to hear all about college too on friday - i would LOVE to go and learn something amazing and useful but i'm scared it's too hard or too expensive for me.

    also: i miss you xoxxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. also: CONGRATS on the brilliant GPA and almost 11 pounds lost. amazing xoxo

    ReplyDelete