9/16/12

{sunday social....week 15}

1.  5 items you can't live without on a daily basis.  (water, food, shelter and clothes do not count)
  • my love {does a person count as an item?}
  • my kids  {again, people?}
  • iphone  {i know, pathetic}
  • coffee  {coffee is NOT food.  it is liquid heaven}
2.  all time favorite book?  why?
  • ooooooooh.  this is hard.  i don't have that ONE book that i've read all through out my life.  i would say that my all time favorite book{s} are the harry potter books.  and why?  it's harry potter.  come on!
  • i also had a children's book that i used to read at my mammy's house.  i don't know what it was but i can see the cover in my head.  it was about colors and it was pretty.
3.  something you'd like to accomplish before the end of 2012.
  • i would love to buy a house.  i'm not sure that before 2012 ends is feasible.  but maybe.
4.  if you could go back and relive any year of your life which year would it be?
  • i wouldn't.  or at least, i wouldn't go back to change anything.  yet.  i'm a big believer in things happen for a reason.  you don't mess with fate.  i can see things that could happen in the future make me want to come back and relive a year. 
5.  what do you wish people knew about you without you having to tell them?
  • it's not really that i tell them but more that they realize after knowing me for a bit.  i tend to be very "scary" or "intimidating" to people when we first meet.  at least at work.  on the other hand, there are people that i wish found me scary.  i.e. my kids sometimes.  lol.
linking up here....
Sunday Social

No comments:

Post a Comment